04 Aug Skills for Success Day virtual workshop series
Skills for Success Day, a national awareness day created to shine a light on the key skills need to succeed in learning, work and life, is coming up on September 22, 2022. To celebrate, ABC Life Literacy Canada along with Skills Canada, and Activate Learning are hosting a virtual workshop series on a number of the Skills for Success.
The Skills for Success, as identified by the Government of Canada, are the foundation for all other skills and enable people to evolve with their jobs and adapt to change. These skills are used each day, and in every job to varying degrees and at different levels of complexity. They are particularly important for those going into the trades as well as those who are transitioning jobs.
Sign up for the workshops below:
- Reading: September 1 at 2:00pm ET Watch the recording
- Numeracy: September 8 at 2:00pm ET Watch the recording
- Adaptability: September 15 at 2:00pm ET Watch the recording
- Collaboration: September 22 at 2:00pm ET Watch the recording
- Communication: September 29 at 2:00pm ET Watch the recording